1. To accept as true, feel sure of the truth
2. Hold as opinion, think or suppose
That’s the definition of believe. And youll notice its a verb. A verb suggests action or motion.
I haven’t always believed in myself. Not like I should have. I have always been very critical of myself. Looking over my past I have often sabotaged myself.
Phrases I said to myself that caused this:
1. I can’t
2. I’m not strong enough.
3. I’m too busy.
4. What will people think?
5. What if I’m not good enough?
6. What if I fail?
Here’s how I have been answering myself these days:
1. I only can’t if I never try. I can if I first believe in myself.
2. I am strong enough. But I have to believe that I am.
3. I make time for what is important. But I have…
View original post 92 more words